Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Group Follow-up (Nov 10, 2020) - Workflows & Process

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on the topic of Workflow & Process on November 10, 2020.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Special thanks to @Tony Byrnes‚, Director of Program Management at Altice USA, for sharing how they are using Workfront as a critical part of their workflows (and the foundational process and alignment work it took to get them there!).

As promised, attached is a PDF of the presentation, and you can watch the recording here.

What was the best thing you learned from this meetup? Do you have any outstanding questions? Leave a comment below and we’ll keep the conversation going!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1

Thanks for having me. The best thing about this meetup that I learned was that our challenges are not unique to my organization. It seems like all of us hit a stone wall every now and then.