Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Group Follow-up (May 4, 2021) - Leveraging the Group Admin

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on the topic of Leveraging the Group Admin on May 4, 2021.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Special thanks to @Lilit Mkrtchyan‚ for giving us such a great update on the new group-level settings and preferences. There were some very excited comments in the chat during these updates!

Thanks also to @Andrey Popov‚ from JLL and @Toneia Lane‚ from Charles Schwab for sharing how they are thinking about the structure, roles and responsibilities of Group Admins vs. System Admins at their respective organizations.

You can see more in the attached slides, and you can watch the recording here.

Do you have any questions for Lilit, Andrey or Toneia? Was there a tip that was especially helpful that you picked up in the session? Leave a comment below and we’ll keep the conversation going!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 3

We have just moved from implementation to operations. The information shared will help us form our roles and responsibilities for our team.!

Level 3

Thanks for the resources & session! A lot to think about as we customize internally to maximize this role.

Employee

Thanks for attending, Laurence! I'm glad you found information in the session that may be helpful for you. Also I've realized that I misunderstood your question a little bit and thought you were looking for help with a specific status-related case :)) Apologies about that. If you need, we can connect and discuss it separately.

Thanks again!

Lilit

Level 3

Oh don't worry about it! I'm still new to the language of Workfront and I know I still make mistakes in using the right terms at the right time! :)