Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Group Follow-up (June 2, 2020) - Advanced Reporting

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on Advanced Reporting on June 2, 2020.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Can we all agree that @Monique Evans‚ is a rockstar? And @Heather Foeh - inactive‚ is the hostess with the mostest! ROUND OF VIRTUAL APPLAUSE.

As promised, attached are the slides from the session, including Monique's slides and the long code snippet from her notes. You can watch the recording here.

Did you attend? What was your favorite takeaway (big or small!)? (BTW, if you "like" this post, you'll be notified as people reply so you can collect all the great tips!)

Do you have any outstanding questions? Anything you didn’t get a chance to ask or that wasn’t discussed?

Check out the Events page here in Workfront One to see the list of upcoming User Groups. There are EIGHT scheduled as part of Leap, so if you haven't attended a session, now's the time to check it out!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can leave a comment below or send an email to usergroups@workfront.com.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Level 4

Here are the slides I presented in the Ninja group regarding the WF Review Tracker. It is a project level report that uses Task Collections to show the appropriate data. one example of the text mode is on the second slide. Please feel free to reach out with additional questions or tag others who might want this information! @Katherine Stibley‚ @Adam Ingham‚ : I think you guys were interested in this?

Employee

As promised, here is a link to the recording of Monique's presentation and our main room group discussion. This also includes the chat transcript in case you wanted to go back to see something someone had shared.

PLAYBACK: Advanced Reporting User Group - June 2, 2020 (38 minutes)

Level 10

Thanks Kristin,

Excellent session, and Monique, nice work / great job on starting things off!

Here's a screenshot of a question I asked during the Ninja breakout. I'm interested in folks opinions, and invite them to reply either here, or under this related background post, or via email to doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug

0690z000008YDNvAAO.png

P.S. Here is "us"

0690z000008YDOAAA4.png

@Doug Den Hoed‚ Ahhh! I love this photo! Thank you so much for capturing that.

Level 4

Thank you for recording and sharing this session! So informative. Good job Monique!

Level 6

Thanks for sharing! I'm sad I wasn't able to make it, next time!

Community Advisor

This was my favorite User Group to date (and not because I presented)! So many awesome ideas and fixes in such a short timeframe

Employee

Mine too! Although they are all my babies and I try not to play favorites.