Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Group Follow-up (Feb 9, 2021) - Leveraging Integrations for Work Automation

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on the topic of Leveraging Integrations for Work Automation on February 9, 2021.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Special thanks to @Sam Taylor‚ for sharing Workfront’s perspective on Work Automation, and to @Nathan Hanamaikai‚ for giving us all such great ideas by sharing how the team at Purple is leveraging integrations and automations.

As promised, attached is a PDF of the presentation, and you can watch the recording here.

Do you have any outstanding questions? Was there a tip that was especially helpful that you picked up in the session? Leave a comment below and we’ll keep the conversation going!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi - as I mentioned to my breakout group, FCB's presentation for Leap 2020 was about the integration and custom tools we built for our instance of Workfront. The deck doesn't have the audio to explain things more in depth, but wanted to share in case it inspires. Let me know if you have any questions or were confused by anything.

Employee

And if anyone wants the audio from Anthony's session - the link to the full session can be found here.

Level 2

Is there more documentation and training coming? What is currently here on One and the initial training is a little lacking, especially as far as troubleshooting certain errors with more advanced scenarios.

Employee

Hi @Laurien Scoville‚

We are always working on creating more trainings and documentation. I'd love to know more about what more you'd like to see so I can either help find resources that exist or get the suggestions to the right teams. Do you mind sharing what you wish you could see? I can set up time to chat if you'd rather share it verbally!

Please feel free to reach out - kynabaker@workfront.com.

Thanks!

Kyna