Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Group Follow-up (Aug 10, 2021) - Dashboards & Data Visualizations

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on the topic of Dashboards & Data Visualizations on August 10, 2021.

Many thanks to @Matt Thomas‚ for sharing data visualization best practices, and to @Kathy McLaughlin‚, @Alison Wells‚ and @Teale McCleaf‚ for sharing some background and insight in the reports of theirs that we featured in the Workfront Customer Reporting Cookbook!

You can see more in the attached slides, and you can watch the recording here.

Do you have any questions that weren’t answered in the meetup? Was there a tip that was especially helpful that you picked up in the session? Leave a comment below and we’ll keep the conversation going!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10

Thanks for the deck, Kristin.

By coincidence, "Remove The Noise" is exactly what I was referring to in my Simple Question, Tough Answer post over the weekend -- it even started with a Pie Chart!

Regards,

Doug

Sadly, I'm no help in the brainstorming reporting formats category, but have to say, "It started with a pie chart" sounds like the name of a song!

Level 10

Hi @Kristin Farwell‚

Is it possible to get the recording link of video for this session? I believe it was a great session.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Kundan.

Employee

@Kundan Kumar‚ - The link to the recording was just finalized and added to the original post above. Enjoy!

Great, thank you! I had to miss it as well, looking forward to the watching the recording.