Expand my Community achievements bar.

User Calendar Has Different Date for the 2021 in TimeOff

Level 10

Hello Experts,

One of our user see different calender in TimeOff area for 2021, which is wrong. We reset the user and also removed the history from browser. But no success. Any reason for this.

Any recommendation. Please.

Refer attachment.

best regards,

kundan.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 6

This was happening sporadically to some of our users as well. It happens when the user has there browser magnification set to something other than 100%. if they zoom in or out to get it back to 100% it will display correctly.

Level 10

Hi @Tracy Parmeter‚

Thanks for sharing this troubleshooting experience, its a great tip to handle this type situation. Have a nice weekend!

Mvh

Kundan.

Level 10

Yep, WF does not like to be at anything other than 100%…this drove us crazy a couple of times.

Also seems…a little like WF needs more work to be accessible to those with vision issues.

Level 10

Hi @Katherine Stibley‚

Thanks for your great tip, it worked. Synchronized the outlook home calendar. Then everything looks fine till now.

Have a great weekend! Just one question, do you have any good idea about creating a report which can pull info about available hours and planned hours for job role basis. And the report should show for next three years.

Mvh

Kundan.

Level 8

Hi Kundan,

To my knowledge, nothing in WF is designed to look out quite that far. Things would be in too much flux for that to be useful, I'd think? If I really HAD to look at it somehow, I'd probably create a fake project of some sort to use. Setup a number of placeholder tasks assigned to those roles with hours and the timeline and use that to look at projections. It would be crude at best though I'm afraid.

Katherine

Employee

Hi Kundan,

What you're talking about with the looking forward for 3 years almost sounds like Workfront Scenario Planner, where you can look at job roles and projects... it might be worth looking into to see if it could solve your particular need. If it's too high-level for what you're looking for, I totally get that.

Kyna

Level 10

Hi @Kyna Baker - inactive‚

I want to see that how many hours available and how many hours planned as per job role in a team. As, I know that can be possible in resource planner area. But, I am looking how to pull these info and data in report. Any customized report can be possible other than resource Planner.

I am aware that scenario planner can do many things, but we are not in the situation to pay for this functionality.

Looking for your feedback in this regard.

Mvh

Kundan.

Level 10

Hi Kundan - curious why Resource Planner doesn't work for you? I was able to grab 3 years of info for one of my newer agencies by job role just fine. Now it is still by quarter, but it goes 3 years.