Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Upcoming User Groups in November - Workflows and Timesheets!

Employee

Hi folks! A heads up that we have two User Groups coming up that I think you will be interested in. While they aren't limited to just this group, they very much apply to Creative Agencies and Marketing.

Workflows & Process - Register Here

Tues, Nov 10, 2020 @ 11 a.m. Eastern / 4:00 p.m. BST

Duration: 90-minutes

In this session, @Tony Byrnes‚, Director of Program Management at Altice USA will share how they’re using Workfront at their organization, including their end-to-end workflow and process for expanding services to new homes and businesses. (Altice USA operates the Suddenlink and Optimum brands that provide access to cable television, high-speed internet, phone, home security and various advertising services for both residential and commercial customers.)

Tracking Time in Workfront (i.e. Timesheets!) - Register Here

Tues, Nov 17, 2020 @ 11 a.m. Eastern / 4:00 p.m. BST

Duration: 90-minutes

This session is exciting because we'll have TWO very different customers sharing their experience with timesheets.

We'll start with a presentation from @Nicholas Twillie‚, Manager of Project & Process Management at Walgreens who will share how they tackled the major change management, adoption and usage aspect of rolling out timesheets at their organization, as well as the benefits.

From there, @Christian Barnes‚, Project Manager & Workfront Architect at dentsu will share the technical side of timesheets, including lessons learned in their multi-year planning, testing and rollout to thousands of users across the globe.

You'll have a chance to ask both presenters questions about their process, and we'll leave plenty of time for roundtable group discussion.

Space is limited in both sessions. I hope you can join us!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2

Were any of these sessions recorded or will similar sessions be offered in the new year?