Expand my Community achievements bar.

Upcoming User Groups: Call for Speakers!

Employee

Howdy, campers! It's Monday and before we all get buried too deep into the week, wanted to throw out some possible User Group topics we're considering for the next few months. (If you want to know more about User Groups, check out the User Groups tab on the Events page here on Workfront One.)

Are you an expert in one of these areas? Or even just mildly experienced and have some "what I wish I'd known" advice? We'd love to have you participate. While I can't offer you fame and fortune in exchange, I can promise a lively discussion and the appreciation of your Workfront peers for being willing to share how things look at your organization. It's nice to feel like we aren't alone in all this, right?

Drop a comment below, or send me an email at farwell@adobe.com and I can give you more information on what to expect.

Thanks so much for your continued support of User Groups.

• Integrating with Workfront: Workfront to Workfront Ideas
  • Integrating with Workfront: Adobe / AEM Ideas
  • Onboarding and Enabling Requesters and Collaborators
  • Managing a Campaign Workflow in Workfront
  • Workfront Proof: Best Practices and Ideas
  • Transitioning to the new Workfront experience
  • Agile in Workfront
  • Other?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

I'm always down to talk about WFCOEs and WFPros and WFProjects of all sorts of types if Adobe Workfront is. What avenue do you suggest, Kristin?