Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Typeahead Filtering

Level 4
I was super excited when Workfront confirmed the update to the Typeahead field allowing the data to be filtered as the use case I needed it for was to replace a drop-down field for contact names which I am manually maintaining. I have checked Help to guide me on the text mode I needed to enter to filter on just the Company as we have multiple clients on one instance and use Companies to maintain the separation. Nothing I have tried works so far & the Help page didn't exactly help - would anyone be able to provide this please? Many thanks! Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications
6 Replies

Level 10
I'm not sure what you've tried so far, and I'm not really sure which help guide you checked. Can I asked whether you've tried: companyID=put your company ID in here, it looks like a string like this 123a123a1234abc12345abcd12abc12a companyID_Mod=in -skye

Level 6
One thing I found, is the filter doesn't actually work in the preview when editing a form. It does work though on the actual form in all other contexts. Sean Sanders | London Drugs

Level 4
Many thanks Skye - I will try this now Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications

Level 4
Thanks for that Sean - I only checked it on Preview! Will have another go as though I am making the request Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications

Level 5
Are you using the 365 Outlook add-on - does the typeahead work in your request form in outlook? thanks! Miranda Rais GVC

Level 4
Hi Miranda, No, we do not have the Outlook integration set up as yet so cannot confirm if the typeahead field works there - I would (perhaps wrongly) assume that if it worked via the mobile app it would work in Outlook too but perhaps someone that does have that set up can confirm? Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications