Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Two Important Things on December 1st!

Level 9
I can't believe that this week we'll be entering December! It feels like November just flew by without even stopping to wave or say, "Hi." On Thursday, December 1st there are two important things you might want to be aware of: Lion Awards applications are due! - If you want to be recognized at LEAP this year for the awesome things you and your team have accomplished this year, please submit your application! We want to recognize you in front of a crowd of cheering people and shower you with praises and lavish trophies. Upgrade Your Workfront Experience with ProofHQ - If you're interested in getting more out of Workfront, or you want to just learn more about our online proofing tool, join this webinar to have your mind opened and to hear your editors and designers sing praises to your name. Let's make December great! As always, let me know if I can do anything for you. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
0 Replies