Expand my Community achievements bar.

Trim text

Level 6
Hi everyone, I poked around and didn't see an answer any where.. In a Project report, I need to trim the words "Days" from the Planned & Actual Duration columns, and also trim "Hours" from the Planned and Actual Hours columns. We are exporting this data to QlikSense and it needs to be just the values. There's gotta be an easy way to do this in text mode, right? Thanks! Brian Brian C. Mauger Bloomberg L.P.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor
Planned Duration w/o "Days": displayname=Project Planned Duration textmode=true valueexpression=ROUND({durationMinutes}/60/8,2) valueformat=HTML Actual Duration w/o "Days": displayname=Project Actual Duration textmode=true valueexpression=ROUND({actualDurationMinutes}/60/8,2) valueformat=HTML Planned Hours w/o "Hours": displayname=Project Planned Hours textmode=true valueexpression=ROUND({originalWorkRequired}/60,2) valueformat=HTML Actual Hours w/o "Hours": displayname=Project Actual Hours textmode=true valueexpression=ROUND({actualWorkRequired}/60,2) valueformat=HTML William English T-Mobile
If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf