Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

The first-ever Adobe Workfront Customer Reporting Cookbook is here!

Employee

It's here! Break out your spatulas and mixing bowls and get ready to try the “recipes” in our first ever Adobe Workfront Customer Reporting Cookbook. Inside you'll find step-by-step instructions for 10 reports, ready for you to whip up in your environment today.

We’ve gathered favorite reports from customers and put them together in a snackable, easily digestible, cookbook for you to take back and test out in your own Workfront kitchen.

These 10 reports come from customers who are just like you. Spread out across industries, departments, teams, positions and all in different companies, we owe a huge thank you to the incredible customers who shared one of their favorite reports. Some reports are simple (but incredibly useful), and some are more complex to take your reporting to the next level.

With something for everyone, what are you waiting for? It’s your turn to start cooking!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

I love this so, so much! The step-by-step instructions and screenshots are so helpful. 👏

Level 3

This is AMAZING! I need help though!

Project and Task Approval Workflow Details report:

• In the Project Details section, I want to include Project Sponsor instead of Originator Name.
    • Can anyone help with the text mode for that?
  • I'm getting the title of "sponsor" to show, but can't get their name.

Thanks a ton!