Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Tasks created from does not show in Personal Tasks PROJECT

Employee

I’ve noticed that when I add tasks to my “worklist”/"to-do list,” they’re part of a project called "Cyril Joaquin's tasks."

But when I click on that project (Cyril Joaquin's Tasks", it doesn't have any tasks. That's not necessarily a problem with the old home page since the worklist items are linked, but since the to-do list items aren't linked, there doesn’t seem to be any way of getting to the task-level view of those.

9 Replies

Level 10

@cjoaquin 

I had the same issue, later found that the task created from "Work List" are the part of individual task project but not visible in any project. This is visible only in your timesheet with respective duration. Even you can go to the task and project too. Unfortunately there is no task there. If you have registered hrs then you can access under Hours. This is how it works, I believe better to be visible and highlight in report.

Community Advisor

that seems a bit weird that your tasks won't show in your project. Ideally you would submit a case to the helpdesk to ask them about it. As a workaround, while waiting for them to answer, you can create a filter for Task / Personal is true. Ideally, you shouldn't have to do this.Screenshot 2023-05-30 133502.jpg

Employee

Hi,

The wish in the new Home Page is either:

a) To have the tasks under the ToDo widget to be a link to the tasks,  OR

b) the tasks in the ToDo widget to appear instead in the Projects widget, because they have a link.

I wonder if that is workable.

cjoaquin_0-1685481378707.png

Employee

Hi,

RE: new Workfront Homepage.

Being able to build your Homepage by adding widgets is great..

Does someone know if this below is possible?  See screenshots below

a) To have the tasks under the ToDo widget to be a link (linkable) to the tasks, 

OR

b) the tasks in the ToDo widget to appear instead in the Projects widget, because they have a link.

cjoaquin_0-1685553114757.png

Employee

Hi Matt,

You can go to your current home page, and on the top right corner of your Workfront window, you will see a blue "Try new Home" button.

cjoaquin_0-1686150130210.png

Level 4

Thanks. I don't see it but now I know what to ask for