Expand my Community achievements bar.

Task Status Updates On Project Report

Level 7
I have a project report pulling in project data, but I need to pull in sub level data as well (task data). What would be the best formula or code that I could use to pull Task Status updates into my project report? Brandon Walshin Apptio, Inc.
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Brandon, I understand you want to see the Task Status? If so, try creating new column and switch it to text mode and then Copy as below: Hope that helps. valueformat=HTML textmode=true type=iterate listdelimiter= displayname= Task Status listmethod=nested( tasks ).lists valuefield= status or for task status update: valueformat=HTML textmode=true type=iterate listdelimiter= displayname= Task Status Update listmethod=nested( tasks ).lists valuefield= statusUpdate Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 2
Hi Brandon, In Workfront world in Reports specifically, the hierarchy works upward not downward. So you can reference some Project data from a Task type Report but not vice versa. So I would suggest you pull the Task Status updates on a Task type Report and then try to reference whatever Project type data you need to see additionally. Hope that helps. Best, Naira Naira Melkonyan Workfront

Level 2
Hello, I saw this and thought I'd ask if there is any text I could add to a column that would allow me to display the latest task update from a particular User. thx in advance. Andrew DiRienzo AT&T Creative Services - NYC