Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Task report question

Level 5

I have a filter set up on a task report for planned start date this week but it is pulling tasks back into 2017. Any ideas what could cause this?0694X00000EMB4IQAX.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Michelle,

For each of your filter groupings, you need to put in the date filter. Right now, your report is looking for tasks with the name containing 'Statement Processing' with the planned start date this week OR any tasks with the name containing Batch and Accrual and the project name containing Precision. You just need to add the planned start date filter to the second filter.0694X00000EMBGJQA5.jpg

Hope that makes sense!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Michelle,

For each of your filter groupings, you need to put in the date filter. Right now, your report is looking for tasks with the name containing 'Statement Processing' with the planned start date this week OR any tasks with the name containing Batch and Accrual and the project name containing Precision. You just need to add the planned start date filter to the second filter.0694X00000EMBGJQA5.jpg

Hope that makes sense!

Level 5

@Sarah Nau‚ Thank You So Much! that was exactly what i needed