Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Task Report including personal Tasks

Level 2
We have a task report on a dashboard that shows users what tasks are ready for them to work on. For Business reasons we teach our users to use the report on the dashboard instead of the Working On tab. The filters include: Assignment User ID = $$USER.ID Task Can Start = True Project Status = Current Task Status not equal Complete I am trying to capture the ad hoc tasks that users add that are not associated with a project. These tasks are added using the "New Task" button on the My Work > Working on Tab. Any ideas on how to include those tasks? What other filter do I need to include? Thanks for any help. Joe Benes Brighthouse Financial Charlotte, NC
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
Hi Joe. You might try using a Work Item report rather than a Task report to see if it produces what you want. That's what I use to display all of my personal tasks, and it should allow the same filter options you mention. Kathy

Level 2
Kathy - That seems to work. Thank you for the suggestion. Joe Benes Brighthouse Financial Charlotte, NC