Expand my Community achievements bar.

Task Aging Report

Level 2
Hi, Looking for an aging report of: 1. tasks that are not cancelled, closed or completed and 2. aging at 30,60, 90+ days from entry date and 3. belong to a particular project I have the data grouped but I can't get the chart to display. Been working on this on for a while and can't see to get it! Thank you! Amanda Hodge IEHP
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 9
Hi, Amanda. I believe, unfortunately, that this is an inherent limitation of the charting feature--namely, that charts don't support "text-mode" groupings. I tried building a couple of reports in the past with text mode groupings but was never able to get the chart to display. When I changed to a standard "Report-Builder" grouping, the chart displayed just fine. Maybe someone in the Community has found a way around this...? ~Eric Eric Manning Language Line Translation Solutions

Level 6
Good Afternoon! Eric is correct in saying that as of right now, we are limited to creating charts only based on native groupings in the Workfront system. The good news is that there already is an idea for this on the Idea Exchange that is getting some traction! I recommend you going to this idea and upvoting and adding any additional thoughts and comments on it. https://experience.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000PS6cAAG/detail Let us know if you have any other questions or issues! Trevor Pierce Workfront