Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

System Down - cluster 1

Level 10
Is anyone else having problems this morning? We are on Cluster 1. Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect
5 Replies

Level 2
Yes, we're seeing that too. Not sure what cluster we're on... I'm on hold calling in to Workfront support trying to report it. So far, it doesn't look like it is listed on the trust.workfront.com page. David Fallon Cartera Commerce, Inc.

Level 1
Yes, none of our people who work on PC's can connect this morning to Workfront. Everyone who is on a Mac can. Greg Burris

Level 2
We seem to be able to get back in now. David Fallon Cartera Commerce, Inc.

Level 6
Cluster 2 was down Wednesday, 8/22, for 7 minutes in the morning...and about 10 minutes in the afternoon. Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies

Level 6
I've been experiencing connections issues to the Workfront Community this morning. There have been several times that the discussions or idea exchange will time out if it doesn't connect after about a minute or so. However, this could just be my company's internet connection and not Workfront's fault. Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation