Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Webinar | System Admin Essentials: Designing an Ideal User Experience (Apr 27, 2022)

Employee

Adoption of a solution like Workfront has many facets, but one of the most foundational is to create an experience that is thoughtfully designed for how your users work. If they see it as a bottleneck, or as ‚Äòjust another tool’ you’ll hit hurdle after hurdle with adoption.

Join us on Wednesday, April 27 for the webinar "System Admin Essentials: Designing an Ideal User Experience." RSVP here.

Mary Ann Erickson, Customer Success Manager at Workfront, and Steven Enos, Creative Operations Analyst‚ at Liberty Mutual Insurance‚, will share tips for optimizing your end user's experience using layout templates, dashboards, pins and more. Steve will also share how Liberty Mutual dramatically increased their adoption of Workfront recently.

----------

UPDATE: This session is now available on-demand. You can access the recording via the link below and a copy of the slides is attached. Thanks for all who joined us!

View here: https://webinars.on24.com/adobe_workfront/AdminEssentialsUserExp?partnerref=WFOne

0694X00000ICH5XQAX.png

10 Replies

Employee

Just a nudge that this event is tomorrow (Wed, April 27th). Hope to see you there!

(PS - If you can't attend, register anyway and we'll send you the recording!)

Level 10

Good ways to extract main in short. Could it possible to share the report examples specially filter type used?

Mvh

Kundan.

Level 2

Great session, thanks for sharing!

Level 5

This was such a great session, thank you!!!

Curious if someone is able to share a few things around the presentation:

1. How do you make the "request name" not a clickable link once it is converted to a project? (slide 31)
  2. Which field is used for the "Readiness to Start)? (slide 14)
  3. I would loveee to know how to build out the User view on Slide 27

Level 2

Hi @Kasey Gagne‚! I enjoyed it too. I can answer your first question. 😁

See: View: remove link to an object in a column.

Essentially, in text mode, you replace the valuefield line of the code with valueexpression.

I'd also like the code for the User view.

@Kristin Farwell‚ / @Mary Ann Erickson‚ - will this be covered in the upcoming Adobe Workfront User Management Success Workshop on May 12?

Thank you!

Employee

Thanks Krystle for jumping in on this one -- YES -- I will be covering this in our upcoming User Management Success Workshop -- the first one will be May 12 and due to overwhelming registration, we will repeat the same workshop on May 24 -- we hope to see you at one or the other.

Employee

With the recent changes this week, how do you hide sections in your custom form? The only option I have to hide something is for admin only and we used to be able to hide by sharing access, like only those with manage access can view the section.

(Submitted via Ask the Presenter during the webinar)

Employee

In a custom form, if you need to limit access to custom fields and widgets for certain users, you can place them under a section break in the form, and then grant only certain users access to the section.

For example, if you need to track sensitive information that only system administrators should be able to view or edit, you can create a section break with Admin Only permissions and place the sensitive fields in that section.

Click below for further detail and instruction.

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FAd...