Expand my Community achievements bar.

Survey: Let us know your thoughts on Adobe Workfront system updates!

Employee

Thank you all who allocated time to take the survey posted below. Since we didn't have a clear winner as a result of the first survey, we would like to do a second round of with only 2 versions. We have also considered the feedback you have provided about the survey itself. We would really appreciate if you pass this survey as well. 

***Earlier post***

We are currently making some changes on how we display system updates in Workfront update stream and we would really like to get your feedback on some of the UI changes we consider doing. In this 3 minute survey you will see slightly differing versions of UI for the system updates (activity) and will need to choose the one you think is the best.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Anna Asatryan,

Product Manager, Adobe Workfront.

8 Replies

Level 9

I loved the format of this survey - the visuals really helped giving feedback back. 

Community Advisor

I like the visuals, but they moved on way too fast for me to really provide a preference.

Level 3

Agree, they did move too fast.

Having the visuals side by side for a comparison would have been helpful

Employee

Sorry for the inconvenience. You should be able to access the survey again using the same link.

Ah....I'm guilty of taking a screen shot of each version so I could compare after the fact, before answwering.

Employee

Thank you all who allocated time to take the survey posted below. Since we didn't have a clear winner as a result of the first survey, we would like to do a second round of with only 2 versions. We have also considered the feedback you have provided about the survey itself. We would really appreciate if you pass this survey as well. 

Thank you in advance!

Community Advisor

Done. @Christina_Jarosz 's suggestion of screen shots of each version allowed me to give much better feedback.