Expand my Community achievements bar.

Support for Workfront

Level 2

Has anyone else experienced issues with Workfront support tickets in the Experience League? I have put in two tickets that have been closed because they are related to Workfront, with no direction on what to do.  The responses when the tickets are closed are literally "this is a Workfront issue please reach out to that team".

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Michelle,

There is a page for Known Issues that might be what support might be referring to, though not in a very business-like manner 

Known Issues is the link and might help you identify the issue you were having.  The site doesn't give much detail but if you item is on there it likely means Adobe is aware, working on a fix, and at some point it will go in a release.

Level 3

Hi Michelle! That's frustrating! When you submit your ticket in Experience League, double check that your company name with (Workfront) is selected in the drop down. Also, there is an option to select the product at the start of the ticket. If you've done those things and are still getting the same response, have you spoken to your WorkFront CSM?

Level 2

I did check and my company name is selected and to be honest I am not sure which tool to select in the dropdown.  Workfront is not an option. I also did talk to my CSM about it, he stated they are working on it.  I guess we just wait.

Level 10

Since being thrown in to the sea of other Adobe products, Workfront support and info is not as easy to find as it used to be. Forum participation has dwindled as well. I guess that's just the new reality.

Community Advisor

I had this issue when support initially migrated over to Experience League, so I had called and talked to support live. They had me go through my browser's developer tools to provide some info that allowed them to get this fixed for me. If you don't have an open support ticket already, I'd give them a call. You might get faster results that working through your CSM.