Expand my Community achievements bar.

Support Contact Info

Level 1

Hi - What's the best way to contact support since it appears my login was not correctly migrated to the Experience League.  All of the help info says to contact your system admin / organization's primary support contact.  That's me.

I'm wondering if the hiccup resulted b/c I previously had an Adobe Experience League account (tied to the same email as my WF One account) based on prior and other Adobe products.

10 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm no longer considered "support entitled" person as well. If not me, than who? 

Level 2

We also lost our support entitlement. How do we request to have it back? Is this something currently being addressed?

Level 10

In the top left corner of the support page is a dropdown with your company name. Try selecting that and choosing a different business entity. This mworked for me as our parent company is listed first but my company is under that.

Community Advisor

In the morning, dropdown had just 1 position, but now I have 3 and switch made the trick. 

Thanks Randy!

Level 4

Hi Randy, I'm not seeing the dropdown on the top left corner of the support page. Am I missing it?

JamesMa4_0-1659455300747.png

Community Advisor

Instead of navigating manually, try this link:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/?support-tab=home#support

My colleague found that the dropdown magically appeared when using the above link as opposed to using the Support link in the global nav bar. 

If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf

Level 4

Thanks, but that didn't work for me either. I just got off the line with customer support and they checked 2 things: 

1) whether my correct Adobe ID carried over (and it did)

2) whether my profile was "personal" or "company" (it should be company and mine was personal, plus I didn't have the option of changing it to company when logging in). They are working to correct this for me. This also explains why I didn't see the dropdown for company.

Hopefully this helps some others, though you probably will need to call customer support to resolve.