Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Suggestions for Adoption: TV Production Studio

Level 4

Hi there!

My organization has been in Workfront a while now and the system is quite well adopted by everyone, but our TV Production team is still struggling. There are many factors to this, but mainly they feel our existing system/task structure doesn't work for them. I'm scoping out new ways we could get them set up, but am really curious if anyone else uses Workfront successfully in a TV Studio/production setting and if so would you be willing to offer some insight into your general set up.

Thanks in advance!

Lindsey

1 Reply

Level 10

At my previous gig, I had set up a full TV/Video production studio successfully in Workfront. This included many automations to move their video files around and send them for distribution. Our video studio was really no different than any other department. They have specific workflows as well as form fields and reports/dashboards that give them the information they need, just like all other departments. Feel free to contact me for more details on how our studio workflow was set up.