Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

[Steering Committee] Skye's intro

Level 10
hi folks, as promised in the user group meeting, I'm making myself very visible in the Seattle Forum. hi, I'm Skye, and I am one of your steering committee members for the Seattle user group (along with Scott Adams and Cara Blenz). Some people expressed a preference for connecting through Linked In, and if that was you, my linkedin account is at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/skyehansen In the future, I (or we) would like to see more frequent and specific meetings of Seattle users, so if you have ideas, please post to this forum, or contact one of us directly. [for example, a shorter specific meeting to talk about proofHQ, or agile, or mentoring requests, etc] The next Workfront-sponsored meeting will be in the fall. Thanks, -skye
2 Replies

Level 1
Hello Skye. Great presentation. Thanks for this post...I sent a connect request on LinkedIn. Looking forward to seeing you at the next user group meeting. Zohal Hummel Sr. Manager, Publishing Operations | NWEA

Level 1
Great to meet you Skye! Thanks everyone for the feedback and discussions, it was really helpful for me to understand how other teams are using the tools and lessons learned as we are starting to implement Workfront. Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next event!