Expand my Community achievements bar.

Spring 2017 Workfront User Groups

Level 9
Hey everyone! I'm hard at work getting things ready for 2017's User Groups. If you want to attend a User Group Meeting in your area, make sure you've joined the corresponding User Group Community! Just click User Groups and then click on the area of the world your User Group is located, and join the community that pertians to you. This year we're expanding to some new cities this spring. I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm looking for someone who can provide a space for a group of 30-50 people to meet for a few hours sometime in mid-January through early-March in the following areas: Charlotte New England Atlanta Chicago Bay Area New York City We will also be hosting events in the following areas: Seattle Houston Denver Southern California Minneapolis Salt Lake Dallas/Ft. Worth These cities were chosen because they are the cities with the highest consentration of Workfront customers, and we're trying to accommodate as many people as possible. Feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment on this post if you can help host, or if you have any questions! More specific details on each event (location, date, registration) will be posted in the individual User Group Communities soon. Thanks for all you do. I'm excited to meet many of you face-to-face in the coming weeks. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: natebagley@workfront.com
0 Replies