Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Shoutout to Adobe Workfront for listening to feedback!

Level 3

Thank you, Adobe Workfront team, for sending a much earlier notification on when the next batch of enhancements will be applied!

Appreciate you listening to our feedback requesting that we give our user base at least a couple weeks heads up when communicating the enhancements and window in which they will be applied!

The deployment of the Adobe Workfront 22.3 release for Clusters 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9 will start on Wednesday, July 14 at 8:00 p.m., MST/3:00 a.m., GMT.

The deployment of the Adobe Workfront 22.3 release for Clusters 2, 4, 6 & 8 will start on Wednesday, July 13 at 8:00 p.m., MST/3:00 a.m., GMT.

The deployment is expected to take no longer than one hour.

No downtime is expected and all clusters and components will be available during deployment.

For more detailed information about the functionality included with this release, see the Adobe Workfront 22.3 release overview page

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Shouldn't this say "22.3"?

For more detailed information about the functionality included with this release, see the Adobe Workfront 22.2 release overview page

Level 3

Good catch. I copied and pasted from their email. I updated in my original post to avoid confusion. Good news is, it does go to the 22.3 release page.