Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Should we schedule a Virtual User Group for Healthcare?

Employee

Hi everyone,

For those of you who I have not met, my name is Kristin Farwell, I manage the User Group program here at Workfront.

Historically, most of the events I plan are in-person in various cities and regions, but we had planned to schedule a series of Virtual User Groups before the tremendous changes brought on by COVID-19. These were going to be aligned to specific topics or industries so people could meet and talk with others who have similar aspirations and challenges.

If we scheduled a Virtual Meetup of customers in Healthcare, would you find that helpful and valuable right now?

If so, what specifically would you like to talk to other customers about?

If we had a customer present on a specific topic, what would you like to hear them share?

These are relatively easy to setup, so if there is interest we can get it scheduled pretty quickly. And if the answer is no, and this isn't something that would be helpful right now, that's ok too!

Thanks in advance for your feedback, I know this is such a difficult time. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

(Also, be sure to "like" this post if you want to be notified of replies, or come back periodically to see updates.)

3 Replies

Level 9

I'd be interested in joining a virtual meet-up. I'd like to hear about challenges users are facing right now with (almost?) everyone working remotely, if anyone is seeing a backslide of best practices (users using chats and Zoom instead of WF), that kind of thing.

Employee

I love this idea. I think folks outside of Healthcare might be interested in this as well, so we MIGHT open this topic up to a broader audience. Would that be interesting to you, or do you think it's more helpful to chat w/ just other Healthcare customers at this time? Any other topics you might be interested in chatting w/ other like-minded folks about?

Level 9

A topic like that would certainly be something anyone could chime in on and perhaps having other industries chime in would cast a broader net to get even greater insight.