Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Sharing Kanban View with People not on Kanban Team

Level 2
Is there a way to share the Kanban board for a team with people who aren't on the Kanban team? I want our leadership to see the board but don't want them to get notifications when we assign new stories to the team. I can't seem to find any way to share or provide a report. Kim Ringelstetter CUNA Mutual Group
2 Replies

Level 7
Yes, we do this. One of the teams in our department is a Kanban Agile Team, and other teams within the department (who are not on the Kanban Agile Team) are able to view the team's Kanban Board. The way we did this was we had the individuals navigate to People --> Teams, find the Agile Team and then add the Team as a Favorite (Team Actions --> Add to Favorites). The Kanban Agile Team defaults to the Kanban Board tab, so when someone wants to see the Kanban Board for this team, they just have to click on the Team in their Favorites list. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
Awesome! Thanks so much, Terry! It took me a little bit to figure out how to give my requestors access to view teams. After poking around in the template layout, I found it (added the People Tab to their layout). Thanks for the quick response & information sharing! Kim Ringelstetter CUNA Mutual Group