Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Sept 7 Ask the Expert - Reporting Canvas Follow-Up

Employee

Thank you to those who attended and participated in the September 7 event, Ask the Experts - Reporting Canvas hosted by Adobe Workfront Customer Success. As promised, here is a Community discussion to continue the conversation. I encourage you all to ask your questions here as well as share ideas that you'd love to see incorporated into Reporting Canvas. 

I've included a copy of the slide deck and answers to popular questions in the chat (also included in the follow-up email for those who attended). 

Slide Deck PDF  

Popular questions from the chat: 

• How do I opt into Reporting Canvas beta? The beta is temporarily closed to new customers. Keep an eye out for communications as to when it opens again to test it out!  
  • Will single prompt dashboards be available in Reporting Canvas? Yes – you will see it called as “Canvas filter” instead.  
  • Can you export and send canvas’ (dashboards)? Yes – this was one of the most requested Idea Exchange/Ideas on the Community. You will be able to both export the canvas and send the canvas.  
  • Will a training module be created for Reporting Canvas? Yes, tutorials and a course will be created in Adobe Experience League for Reporting Canvas after it goes to GA. No training will be created for the beta version.

We are hoping to host another Reporting Canvas event when it gets closer to launch, so keep an eye out for that, in case you missed this session. 

1 Reply

Employee

With increased popularity and questions surrounding Reporting Canvas, we have included a link to the Ask the Expert - Reporting Canvas session below, for all to watch.

On-Demand Video: Ask the Expert - Reporting Canvas

Thank you to all who attended, submitted questions and engaged in the chat and we look forward to hosting another session soon!