Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Sending Dashboard Report

Level 10
Hello. Any idea on how to send a dashboard report versus individual report? There's that great Send Report option for a report but nothing seems to be there for Dashboards. Am I missing something? Thank you.
3 Replies

Level 10
Apologies...I need to research first before posting... September 14, 2016 11:37 AM (in response to Greg Beck ) 1. Does anyone know if Dashboards will get the same ability as reports to email dashboards to people like we can do with reports? I believe this topic came up in our User Group discussion in Dallas/Ft. Worth yesterday. The desire to share dashboards is something that the dev team is aware of and I believe they're working towards this feature. -Nate Bagley

Level 10
Hi Susan, On the dashboard, you can click the Dashboard Actions link and Print it to pdf and then email it. Another option we've started offering leverages our Magic Reports solution to create tailor-made dashboards (including graphics) and deliver them via email (ad-hoc or scheduled) as pdf attachments and/or embedded images for maximum assurance that "if you got it, you saw it". Regards, Doug

Level 10
Hi, Doug. We did figure out the pdf conversion and thank you for the app info...I'll check it out. Thanks!