Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

selective text formatting in a shared column

Level 2
I am working with a shared column. I want the information from the shared column to be a different font color. Before combining the columns, I established a column rule, but in the combined view, the formatting is gone. Can anyone see an error in my column 9 code to help me get that formatting to work? column.8.sharecol=true column.8.textmode=true column.8.value= column.8.valueformat=HTML column.8.width=1 column.9.displayname= column.9.linkedname=project column.9.namekey=view.relatedcolumn column.9.namekeyargkey.0=project column.9.namekeyargkey.1=Vendor Review Delay column.9.querysort=DE:project:Vendor Review Delay column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=DE:project:Vendor Review Delay column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=DE:project:Vendor Review Delay column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=notblank column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=string column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext= column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=fontstyle column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=bold column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=textcolor column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=d30519 column.9.styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= column.9.textmode=true column.9.valuefield=project:Vendor Review Delay column.9.valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString
0 Replies