Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Seeing Your Pending Proofs

Level 2
Hi WF Community, We came into Workfront right as they made the switch from "My Work" to "Home" so we're having an issue locating an option to see the status of proofs we have outstanding... in one area. Did we lose that with the new update? If not, does anyone have recommendations on how to set up your Home area to show them? Our graphic designers and creative director have to keep up with our project managers on proof statuses, and this would greatly benefit them. Jen Bobo Furman University
3 Replies

Level 10
I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but at the bottom of your Home>Work List groupings is one called "Approvals I've Submitted": Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 2

Hi Katherine, Thank you for your reply and screenshot. I don't have one called that. It's just called "Approvals"...BUT I may have worded my question incorrectly. I'm looking for an area/option that shows all proofs I've submitted for approval as opposed to stuff I need to approve...OR is that the same thing as what you showed me? The closest thing I've found is the ProofHQ website which is slightly inconvenient because it's a different website altogether. Jen Bobo0690z000007ZiBFAA0.png

Level 10
Hmmmm, do you have anything that you've submitted for someone else to approve?? If you don't have any pending, I'm guessing that section doesn't appear. This is showing me, all proofs I've submitted for approval from someone else (you can see it says 'pending approval from sally', etc. Here is more info from the Help site: