Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Seattle users unite! (in your user group! please!!)

Level 10
If you were not at Friday's Seattle user group meeting, then this message is for you! I am one of the new steering committee members (Scott Adams and Cara Blenz are the other two) and I requested a way to be able to stay in contact with members of the Seattle user group. We determined that the Seattle User Group forum at https://community.workfront.com/p/co/ly/gid=1005 is probably the best way, so I am asking that Seattle folks try and check in every so often (monthly? or as often as you see fit?) so that we can let you know what's going on with meetings, build more of a community, and [locally] help each other out a little more. Someone also requested that slides from the meeting be made available, so Workfront's going to upload them to our forum area (not sure how that works). -skye
2 Replies

Level 2
Enjoyed your presentation on Friday. thanks for taking the time. Linda

Level 9
Here's a link to the forum conversation with follow-up materials. I heard your presentation went great! I'm excited to hear you slay it at Leap, Skye! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: