Expand my Community achievements bar.

Searched the threads and can't find - notifications for Project Planned Completion Date change

Level 10
can't find any threads - is there a way to notify someone when the Project Planned Completion Date change? or to notify a person when a field date change (the field is not associated with a task - is it just a date field) Major thank you - if there are any solutions out there. Benetta Perry APS
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
Bumping this because I've been looking for this feature for about a year. Jeannie Hart Cambia Health Solutions

Level 10
Hi Benetta, I can't help you out with an in-Workfront solution, however I have implemented a solution using Azuqua - an integration platform. I use it to monitor Workfront's journal records via the API. It looks for changes to specific Workfront fields, and if it finds any it will send an email notification to relevant people. There is of course a cost to use Azuqua, but we already used it for other purposes and there was no incremental cost to use it for this purpose. If you are interested to know more then let me know. Regards, David Cornwell