Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Scorecards at project level - Is possible to access the question values in order to build a report?

Level 2
Scorecards at project level - Is possible to access the question values in order to build a report? I'm trying to build a project report using the scorecard information. The scorecard has several questions which I would like to access at an individual level to be able to create a report based on the values assigned. Is there any way to access the scorecard's iindividual questions and their values? How if posible?
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi: Tech Support told me the Scorecard information is not accessible through the reporting engine. I think that if you knew Text Mode, and could figure out the data attributes for the scorecard (maybe from the API Explorer), you might be able to pull the data from the database. Being that I’m lousy at Text Mode, I haven’t tried. Hey text mode experts - what do you think? The Scorecard information is found in the API Explorer https://developers.workfront.com/api-docs/api-explorer/ Can we do text mode and access it? Thanks, Eric

Level 2
Hi Eric, Thanks for your tip. We neither have skills in Text Mode, just a few code examples copied to compare baselines. Let see if someone else have a clue Regards

Level 10
I’m hoping someone posts some Text Mode code that dumps basic information about the Scorecards. Once I have some code, I can hack it up from there ☺ I just have trouble getting it all started. Thanks! Eric