Expand my Community achievements bar.

Scorecard with Logic

Level 1
I'm looking to build a scorecard with logic, has anyone been able to do this?
6 Replies

Level 1
I've asked the same question in the past, and as far as I know there isn't an answer

Level 2
Hi, Can you elaborate on the question? What are you trying to accomplish?

Level 1
Hi Darryl, I am trying to use logic similar to how you would use in a custom form. I only see simple questions with percentage points or scale of 1 - 100. I’d like to have a much higher degree of flexibility in the form and provide questions only if certain criteria are met. Thanks, Mike Brusby Division Project Manager Organizational Performance & Strategic Planning SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union 714.258.4000 x4453 Cell 714.788.4837 [SFFCU - White] Great things...are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people. -- Steve Jobs

Level 2
Hi, Thanks for elaborating. I was hoping I could help but unfortunately I haven't seen any if/or logic between scorecard question. Sorry. Darryl

Level 5
Hi all, I'm just starting to look into this also. It sounds like a Custom Form placed on the Project might work. A project manager/trafficker ingesting the request would fill it out when converting to a project. Calculated fields could be used to figure out the scoring. I'm going to attempt a rudimentary one and will share it. Has any one else already done this and is willing to share? thanks Brian Brian C. Mauger Bloomberg L.P.

Level 10
Hi Brian, We have several use cases where custom forms are used to perform automated calculations that are sometimes hidden from the requestor to prevent them from "gaming" the algorithm. The fields are typically single select drop menus or numeric inputs. The calculated field contains the function/algorithm with the results. Here's a snapshot of one we built. You can see the "Total Score" field in this case. Here's how we setup the drop menus so that the choices presented with a friendly label, but the underlying value was numeric.