Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Save the date! Workfront User Group: Workfront Fusion Integrations (Dec 7)

Employee

Did you know that you can connect Workfront to virtually any business application in your technology stack with little to no code?

Join us on Tuesday, December 7 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific / 4:00 p.m. UK for a 90-minute networking session on the topic of Workfront Fusion. RSVP here.

You'll hear:

• An introduction and overview of Fusion from @Sam Taylor‚, Adobe Workfront Product Manager
  • How @Piotr Nowak‚, the Group Admin for the Adobe Workfront Marketing team, leverages Fusion to manage campaigns by connecting Workfront to Salesforce and Marketo.
  • How @Lou Ann Kleiman‚, Director of Marketing Service Operations, and @Vidhya Ranganathan‚, Director of Portfolio Management from McKesson solved several efficiency and visibility challenges with their integrations to CVent and Jira.

We'll leave plenty of time for group discussion for you to share questions and ideas about your own processes and possible integrations.

Workfront User Group – Workfront Fusion Integrations

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

8:00am Pacific / 4:00pm UK

Duration: 90-minutes

RSVP here: https://adobe.ly/3BU37zy

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

Sorry that I missed this. @Kristin Farwell‚ , was this recorded?

Employee

Oh my gosh. @Chad LeVake‚, I am so sorry for the delayed response! I had missed this note. We did record the session! You can find the recording and PDF of the slides in this post here on Workfront One. Hope to see you in another session in the future. Happy holidays!