Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Save the date! Workfront Skill Exchange Virtual Event – April 13, 2022

Employee

We are thrilled to announce that on April 13, 2022, we’ll be hosting a virtual event called Experience Makers The Skill Exchange focused entirely on Workfront content and learnings. Think of it like your very own mini-Leap event, complete with keynotes, track sessions, expert speakers and opportunities to meet and network with other Workfront customers.

Here’s a bit about what’s in store:

• Workfront-only virtual event
  • 9 total sessions in 2 concurrent tracks ‚Äì Learn & Grow
  • Content for both beginner and advanced customers
  • Learn from Workfront experts and network w/ peers
  • Hear tips and best practices from Workfront customers

-----

UPDATE [March 21, 2022]: I'm excited to share that the registration page and the full agenda is now live! Please take a look and feel free to share with others on your team.

Let me know if you have any questions. Excited to see you all on April 13th!

Event Details

Experience Makers The Skill Exchange for Adobe Workfront

Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Pacific

Register Today: https://events.bizzabo.com/385867?promo=WFOne&tr=true

0694X00000HCCo4QAH.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

36 Replies

Employee

@Linda Kaplan‚ I just confirmed your registration, you're good to go! The confirmation email is sent by our event vendor and not Workfront, so it may have gone to your spam folder. I will ask that your confirmation email be resent, but if that doesn't go through, you just need to go to the main event page (https://events.bizzabo.com/385867) on the day of. See you there!

Level 2
mute Michelle Thommes (she/her) Project Manager | Marketing - PMO 224 766 0547 | michelle.thommes@epsilon.com [signature_3310001495]

Level 2

I see there will be a registration page. Will this cost money, or be free? TY

Employee

@Deborah Baker‚ This is a free learning event just for Workfront customers. Stay tuned for the registration link and full agenda coming next week. Hope to see you there!

Level 3

Did I miss the registration email for this, or has it not been sent out yet? :)

@Laurence Jayawardane‚ You haven't missed it! Registration and the final agenda is launching on Monday! Let the virtual countdown begin! 5... 4... 3...

Level 5

Good morning! Is this event open to anyone in our org with a Workfront license? Or do they have to be a system admin? Thank you!

Employee

@Olivia Miasik‚ Great question. Anyone is welcome to attend, please feel free to share this with others on your team. Most of the content is geared for System Administrators, but there is plenty of learning and inspiration to be had by others. The agenda is now live if you want to take a look!

Employee

UPDATE: I'm excited to share that the registration page and the full agenda is now live! Please take a look and feel free to share with others on your team. Let me know if you have any questions. Excited to see you all on April 13th!

Event Details

Experience Makers The Skill Exchange for Adobe Workfront

Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Pacific

Register Today: https://events.bizzabo.com/385867?promo=WFOne&tr=true

Community Advisor

Hi Kristin! I can't figure out how to register - only how to "Add to My Interests," am I missing something?

Employee

@Sheri Whitten‚ I just double checked and you are registered! Your confirmation email may have gone to your spam folder since it's not sent by Adobe/Workfront, it's from our event vendor. So you should be good to go. There isn't any need to pre-register for specific sessions or anything. On the day of the event, you just show up at the appropriate time and select which track you'd like to view - Beginner or Intermediate/Advanced. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions though.

Employee

IT'S FINALLY HERE! IT'S SKILL EXCHANGE DAY! I'm so excited for this event.

A very important reminder that if you are not able to attend today, you still must register IN ADVANCE in order to have access to the on-demand. Here is the link if you have not yet registered. See you in a few short hours!

Register here: https://events.bizzabo.com/385867?promo=WFOne&tr=true

Level 4

Hi Kristen,

How do we access the event? I did try earlier to get in (thought it was 9-12 EST), clicked on the Bizzabo link to Log In, followed the prompts, got a pop up saying "We've sent an email to ....." but I'm not getting the email to complete log in.

Thanks,

Linda

Employee

@Linda Kaplan‚ The confirmation email may have gone to your spam folder since it's not being sent directly from Adobe/Workfront. BUT, if you don't receive it, you can simply go back to the Bizzabo event page (https://events.bizzabo.com/385867) at the start of the event, enter your email address and view the sessions! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Level 4

Nothing in spam. Every link leads me to a log in screen and I can't get past it to enter the session.