Expand my Community achievements bar.

Save the date! Workfront Skill Exchange Virtual Event – April 13, 2022

Employee

We are thrilled to announce that on April 13, 2022, we’ll be hosting a virtual event called Experience Makers The Skill Exchange focused entirely on Workfront content and learnings. Think of it like your very own mini-Leap event, complete with keynotes, track sessions, expert speakers and opportunities to meet and network with other Workfront customers.

Here’s a bit about what’s in store:

• Workfront-only virtual event
  • 9 total sessions in 2 concurrent tracks ‚Äì Learn & Grow
  • Content for both beginner and advanced customers
  • Learn from Workfront experts and network w/ peers
  • Hear tips and best practices from Workfront customers

-----

UPDATE [March 21, 2022]: I'm excited to share that the registration page and the full agenda is now live! Please take a look and feel free to share with others on your team.

Let me know if you have any questions. Excited to see you all on April 13th!

Event Details

Experience Makers The Skill Exchange for Adobe Workfront

Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Pacific

Register Today: https://events.bizzabo.com/385867?promo=WFOne&tr=true

0694X00000HCCo4QAH.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

36 Replies

Community Advisor

hi Kristin, gauging the number of sessions and the timing, it looks like you are looking for half hour submissions, is that right?

Employee

Correct! 30 minute presentations and 15 minutes of Q&A (so 45 minutes total, but only 30 minutes for the presentation itself). Depending on how many submissions we receive, we might also shorten the presentations to 20-25 minutes to try and squeeze a few more in. It will be a balance of quality and quantity for sure.

Level 10

Very cool, Kristin!

I see that the call is for customers, so will refrain from offering.

In case that changes, though, I am interested, so would be happy to have you add me to your Standby list.

Regards,

Doug

@Doug Den Hoed‚ We're looking for customers as our first priority, but you are a wealth of knowledge. I'll absolutely keep you on standby! Thanks for the note.

Level 6

@Kristin Farwell‚ will there be an event that has suitable times for Europeans as well? It would at least be great if all sessions are recorded and made available in the aftermath :-)

Employee

@Chris Budgen‚ That is the hope! We are running this first one as a bit of a pilot and hope it's wildly successful and we can schedule more in additional regions. In the short term, you can still register for this session (when the link is live) and gain access to the on-demand recording so you don't miss it entirely.

Level 1

Thanks Kristin, looking forward to it!

Community Advisor

taking a leaf out of Monique's book -- if any customers have read down this far, what would you be interested in seeing at miniLeap?

Level 3

We would appreciate any sessions focused on increasing user engagement. I've always said the most difficult thing about Workfront is getting users engaged with the tool. This is more of an issue with human nature than the tool itself.

I'd love to hear how people have gotten their users to quickly onboard and develop a passion for Workfront like many of us have.

Beyond the customizing of layout templates, dashboards and custom reports what else have groups done?

Level 5

I would be interested in seeing how teams further along in their Workfront maturity journey are using reports to show project data. (How are you showcasing status dashboards in Workfront? What kind of metrics are you measuring on projects - e.g. # of days tasks late; what kind of text mode reporting are you doing to show information that isn't as readily available in Workfront?)

Also agree on the user engagement comment!

Employee

Dropping a nudge to remind folks to submit the Call for Speakers form if you're interested in speaking at the Workfront Skill Exchange. We'll be making speaker selections this week (by Friday, Jan 28), so don't delay! (Note, the form will stay active beyond this week since we'll be using it for other Adobe solutions. If you miss the deadline, feel free to still submit ideas, I might ping you to join us for a Webinar or a future event. It never hurts!). Thanks, everyone!!

Level 10

First, I would love to hear Doug speak. I've never once conversed with Doug without learning something.

Second, Do you have a suggested list of topics you'd like guest speakers to cover?

Employee

@Randy Roberts‚ Doug IS pretty great. Don't worry, I have a feeling we'll be collaborating on some things this year.

As for topics, there isn't a set list. Some topics are tried and true - onboarding and adoption, project and timeline management, resourcing, reporting, system maintenance, etc. - but one of the best things about this submission form is that we get to uncover topics you all want to talk about that might not be on our radar. For more foundational sessions, you might think about what you wish you had known when you were new, or what advice you would give to someone just starting out. For more advanced sessions, consider topics around strategies for growth and how you have evolved your use of Workfront. Another area that people love to hear is your unique use case. How do you use Workfront, what was life like before, how has work transformed. I hope this helps. I'm excited to see what people come up with!

Employee

Hi all - I've updated this post to remove the Call for Speakers. If you submitted to speak - our most sincere thanks. The response and topic submissions were wonderfully varied and felt fresh and new. We'll be in touch shortly with session selections and additional speaking opportunities in the event your session was not selected. Registration for the event - and the full agenda! - will be live in mid-March. Stay tuned!

Level 2

Following looking foward to an update on speakers and events

Employee

@Michelle Thommes‚ Registration and the final agenda is launching on Monday!

Level 4

Hi Kristin,

I believe I registered for this event but I don't recall getting a calendar invite that includes a link to enter the event. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Linda Kaplan