Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Revenue grouping & sum totals

Level 3
Hey all I am struggling with a report I have created which groups by assigned to team and totals the revenue associated to each task by the team grouping. The problem I am having is we have a few old tasks which aren't assigned to a team and although the report shows me the revenue by task it doesn't add them up in my grouping as it does for each task that has a team assigned. I have attached some screen shots which show my text mode and the report and issue. Can anyone help me with this? Cheers Kate Frost Studio Manager HomeServe
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Kate, A couple of things caught my eye: Why is the Sum (I presume) at the Project Level less than the sum of the details -- wrong aggregator, perhaps (e.g. Average?) In your formula, as the column's valuefield=actualRevenue, is it really aggregator.valuefield=actualWorkRequired you want (vs actualRevenue)? Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads