Expand my Community achievements bar.

Return the date the Task Status changed to Complete Pending Approval (CPA)

Level 2
Hi, I'm not sure if this is possible, but I have a report where I show the date variance between the plannedCompletionDate and the entryDate for one of our partners; however, I've been asked to change the logic to show the variance between the date the Task Status changed to completePendingApproval and entryDate. The majority of the tasks are already completed, so is it even possible to return the date a task went into a prior state? I've looked through the API explorer so my thoughts are unlikely, but if it is possible can someone let me know?! Thanks in advance, Max Max Nyirenda HomeServe
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 1
Hi Max, This text mode code should work for it: displayname=Difference Between Dates textmode=true valueexpression=ROUND(DATEDIFF({approvalCompletionDate},{entryDate}),1) valueformat=HTML Regards, Anna Anna Khachatryan Workfront

Level 2
Hi Anna, Thanks for your reply, but it's the Complete Pending Approval date I need, not once it's Complete. Is that possible? Kind regards, Max Max Nyirenda HomeServe

Level 1
Oops, sorry. You should use approvalStartDate instead. Anna Khachatryan Workfront Customer Support

Level 2
Hi Anna, I can't get that to work unfortunately. I've tried changing the code as follows due to the fact that it's a note report: displayname=Difference Between Dates textmode=true valueexpression=ROUND(DATEDIFF({task:approvalStartDate },{task:entryDate}),1) valueformat=HTML Kind regards, Max Max Nyirenda HomeServe