Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Retroactively assign queue topic to an issue?

Level 7
I am trying to retroactively reassign issues to the correct queue topic. Specifically, these are old issues that were submitted before we fully developed our queue topics, so now they are reporting as "No Value" for the queue topic name. Is this even possible? I need this in part because of a report I'm creating. This report is relying on the "Queue Topic Default Duration" issue field to create another calculated field. So if an issue doesn't have a queue topic, "Queue Topic Default Duration" has a value of "0." As an alternative, I am trying to create a calculation that looks at the main queue's default duration, but that field doesn't seem to be available in an issue report - unless I'm overlooking it. Linnie Ciepielowski Esri
2 Replies

Level 5
Yes!! I am about to do this to a request queue to clean up the data. If you pull all the issues you want to change into a report and list "queue topic name" as a column, you can edit that column. This is the only way I can find so far. One thing to note though: if you have multiple queue topics with the same name, you should differentiate them for a short time because you won't know which is which in the report. And then you can always change the name back. Alternatively, you can choose one and you'll see the data label is hyperlinkined, so you can click through to see which queue it's part of. Hope that helps! Jazmin Allen-Collins Analog Devices, Inc.

Level 7
Jazmin, you are amazing. This is working perfectly - thank you so much! Linnie Ciepielowski Esri