Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Resource Grid

Level 2
Is anyone having issues with the resource grid? For the last two days, it isn't rendering, however, it is for other users. I have cleared several things on the internet but still having some issue. Scott Goddard Consortium
2 Replies

Level 2
Hi Scott, yes we seem to be having the same issue for some users too. We are not able to identify what is causing the issue. I have had my users test in all three regions (UK, US and Asia). It is random and opens within 5 seconds for some, and for others the spinning wheel keeps spinning and never opens. Would any one have any tips on how to solve this. Olivera Nesevski Thomson Reuters

Level 2
Hi - in order for the resource grid to render, we found we had to change our Chrome settings and explicitly allow Flash to run on the Workfront URL: In Chrome open a new tab. Select Settings Scroll to the bottom and select 'advanced settings' Locate Content Settings and expand it Locate Flash and expand it Ensure Flash is 'off' Under 'Allow', select 'add' to the right Paste the Workfront URL in the 'add a site' box and press 'add'. https://xxxxxxxxxx.my.workfront.com Hope this helps! Celeste [Celeste] [DiDio] [] [] [PwC] [Tampa] [Fl] [813-373-0748]