Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Requests on Workfront Mobile App Is Going to Open Beta!

Level 5
Hi. I'm Hayk, the Product Manager over Workfront mobile app. I'm excited to announce that the new Requests feature is ready for beta testing on Android smartphones! With this new update, we are bringing one of the core functionalities of Workfront - request queues, to our mobile app. This is the single most requested feature in Idea Exchange for the mobile app. You'll be able to quickly access and view your submitted requests on your smartphone, and also submit new requests just as you do from your desktop. It includes everything: accessing all of your requests queues and topics, editing the attached custom forms, and attaching docs and pics. Moreover, they say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so you can even snap a picture with your smartphone camera or take a screenshot and instantly attach it to your request without leaving the app (requests with smiling selfies, anyone?). Here is the "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000372973">support article . You can "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.workfront.android.aware.beta">download and install the Workfront Beta app from Google Play store, just like any other app. The Workfront Beta app can be installed alongside your current version of Workfront for Android. We are looking for beta testers who are interested in using the beta app and providing feedback on this new functionality. Please dive in and give us some feedback: we love hearing from our users! Stay tuned for more! Hayk Falakyan Workfront
7 Replies

Level 9
This is fantastic! Idea Exchange in effect! Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 10
Hi Hayk, I note that you said that you can upload attachments/pictures and edit custom fields on the requests. How about on Tasks? We don't use requests but are really keen to be able to do this on tasks. Regards, David. David Cornwell Pentana Solutions

Level 5
Hi David, Thanks for the question! Editing custom forms attached to task/projects is something we are working on too, so stay tuned for it :) Hayk Falakyan Workfront

Level 10
Excellent....looking forward to it. Thanks David Cornwell Pentana Solutions

Level 4
Just downloaded the App, and will start checking it out.. ;) Phil

Level 2
Hi Hyak, When can we expect the iOS version on iPhones and iPads? Thanks. Chakib Lahlou Alaska Airlines - Engineering

Level 1
Yes, there's an upcoming project that would need the ability to make requests on mobile, but we will need to make sure it will work with iOS. Echoing the previous response, what is the timeline for iOS? Alyce Moy Equinix Marketing