Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Requestors Project lists

Level 3
Is anyone else having problems with requestors seeing their projects on their home page? As of today, I have had some complaints about them not being there. I have had them filter by all and they still don't come up....the only way they can see them is to look at Requests Submitted. Susan Bose GOJO Industries
4 Replies

Level 1
This can be managed in Preferences (avatar ->My Settings-> Preferences) at an individual user level or as an Admin you can set these for you company in Setup -> Interface -> Layout templates Aina Lorbergs Operations Program Manager T-Mobile Digital Marketing

Level 9
@Siobhan Mahon this sounds like something we are having an issue with almost, except with updates appearing. Christina Jarosz Ascensus

Former Community Member
Related: My reviewer/requester can see the "All Projects" sub-tab which literally shows them all projects. Wish I could turn that option off in the Interface>>Layout Templates area. William Dodson MaineHealth

Level 9
William--if you want to use Layout Templates to do this, you could make the entire "Projects" tab unavailable to your reviewer/requesters; then set up a dashboard (say, on the "Reporting" tab) that provides them with the project-level information that you want. Alternately, you can adjust the Sharing levels on all your projects (and your project templates) so that they are not visible to your reviewers/requesters. (That's a pain, but at least you can use bulk edit to do it. And it would allow you to continue to provide the "Projects" tab to your reviewers/requesters.) Susan--I'm not sure what's going on, but I would check the Sharing on the projects that your requesters can no longer see. Perhaps those were changed adminstratively in the last few days. ~Eric Eric Manning Language Line Translation Solutions