Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Request planned completion date doesn't match resolve project

Level 4
When users submit requests, we convert that request into a project. When the project is completed, the associated request is automatically closed. Is it possible to have the issue's planned completion date connected to the resolved project's planned completion date similar to how it is with status? We don't want to manually update the request so that it matches the resolve project. Denver Lemont Cardinal Health
2 Replies

Level 6
I totally agree. There are other fields that remain in-sync when there's linked by Resolved By relationship (such as [Status] - if you change the lead task/issue's [Status], the status on all the "resolvable" tasks/issues get updated too. Things like the [Planned Completion Date] should follow the same behavior. -- There's an Idea Exchange for this: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115001245447-Option-to-Link-Planned-Completio... Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies

Level 4
Darn.. Thanks for sharing the Idea Exchange! I've up-voted the idea. Denver Lemont Cardinal Health