Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reports and Dashboards

Level 3
I want to create a dashboard and use it in a Layout template for all of my project owners. It would have 2 reports - all of their current projects and all of their current expenses for those projects. Building the actual reports is simple but I am struggling with how to set them up so they are presonalized within each project owners dashboard. For example - my dashboard would these two reports with my projects only, and another project owner with their projects only and so on. I've built the reports using an Owner ID prompt but how do I get them to run within that individual's dashboard automatically without prompts? and then carry over into that Layout template? thanks! Bill Gattinger ATB Financial Edmonton AB 780-686-3957
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
thanks so much! Works like a charm. Bill Gattinger ATB Financial Edmonton AB 780-686-3957