Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reporting on "General Hours" from Timesheets

Level 2
Is it possible to run a Workfront report on the "General Hours" logged on Timesheets. The General Hours I refer to are not linked to Projects, Tasks or Issues. Because the resource Grid does not include General Hours, I'm looking for an alternative way to report on General Hours and then do manual work in excel to produce a total FTE calculation. Olivera Nesevski Thomson Reuters
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
I would do an Hour report and filter by Hour Type >> Overhead Type equal General. That should get you all the hours under the General area of the timesheet. Polly Co

Level 10
If it's not Project Specific Hours, what about using Hours>Scope equal General ? Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 2
Thank you, this worked. All I need to do now is work out how to get the General Hours on to the Resource Grid. Though I believe this needs an enhancements from Workfront. Olivera Nesevski Thomson Reuters

Level 2
Thank you Dagmara. This report is perfect and has solved my need for reporting on Actuals containing both Project Tasks and General Hours. Olivera Nesevski Thomson Reuters

Level 10
Brilliant, No problem :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD