Expand my Community achievements bar.

Reporting on a project BEFORE status changed?

Level 1
On some of our projects we change the status from "Active" to "Active - Ongoing Monitoring/Reporting"....is there a way to report on the project BEFORE the status change? We want to be able to accurately report on the projects when they were in the status of "Active" THANKS! :)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7
Not sure I fully understand. What are you trying to report? The answer is "yes", you can report on projects with an "Active" status, and any other status.

Level 1
Let me explain it further with an example :) Say I have a project that is 'Active' for a while and then the status (on the same project) is changed to 'Active - Monitoring/Reporting'....I want to be able to report on the project ONLY when it was 'Active'....as in be able to get the duration, hours logged, etc. based ONLY on when the project was in the 'Active' status, even though the current status of the same project has changed. Does that help clarify? Thanks!

Level 7
I think you could do this with baselines. If you take a baseline when it was "Active", then if you reported on the baseline values, it should work. Haven't tested it and don't know if all the fields you want to report on are captured during a baseline though.