Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reporting Help - Time spent in each Project Status

Level 1

We are relatively new to Workfront and therefore still trying to advance our ability to build the reports we need. I have been browsing through the many generic reports provided by Workfront but I can't quite find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know is there is a report around how long a project spends in each status? We use status to identify the different stages of backlog a project can be in before it becomes active work (resourcing, scoping etc).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Oooh, that's a good one! I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has already done this.

Employee

For some reason, I feel like @Linnie Ciepielowski‚ has done something similar to this type of report. Linnie, apologies if you haven't and I'm bringing you into a conversation unnecessarily.

Level 7

Hi, I haven't implemented reporting on this, but I remember looking at similar work that was documented here: https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D54X00006WPAjhSAH/is-there-a-way-to-calculatecount-the-time-da...

This could work to a degree, but since it only captures the first time a project was changing into a certain status, I didn't implement this in my reporting. You may find it useful however.